Latest illustrated (love quote #8) by Zelda Fitzgerald /American Writer. If you haven't seen the other quotes that I have illustrated on the subject, check out : http://taraseibel.blogspot.com/2011/02/love-quotes-book-project.html
Now I only have 142 more quotes to illustrate. I'm enjoying this process. It's somewhat soothing to
do. I'm inspired by artists in general and also by nature. So it's been self indulgent to marry both subjects. My husband Aaron, while on business in Colorado, took some nature photos of sunflowers. He said that "they grow like weeds along the highway." How fun is that? Geez, I wished we had something cool like that here in Cleveland. Although our topography is extremely under-rated and practically unknown. This is off the subject, but I had this philosophical thought that comics are actually more powerful of a communication medium than film, because in film you can't show what people are  thinking. Back to the drawing board for more illustrations.. peace, Tara

Comments

Popular Posts