Another day in Little Italy



Sunset #1 Sold to Susan Smaltz, thank you Susan for spending a day at the gallery and getting a feel for what kind of art you wanted to take back to Arizona, I still have to post the sunset necklace you got, it gives off a great energy in tandem with your smile!


A client in Erie, PA tracked me down and wanted to see some sunset art, she said, some of the events in her life have come to a halt, but you know, there's comfort in knowing that no matter what events take place in our life, the sunset will rise and the sun will set, she's a huge fan of her own sunsets in Erie, PA, that's where i was originally inspired to draw them, when i was on a camping trip with my husband, so my new client and i have connected and i've taken an original watercolor to canvas, i am documenting the process for her and will post soon for everyone to see


My daughter Lauren and I during the fall art walk in Little Italy this year, she's been my helper, and 
I sure do enjoy being with her. She's an amazing little girl who has recently become interested in the theatre, she got her first roll in a Cinderella production! She likes to hang with mom at the gallery on the weekend, oh how I will miss these days, because someday she probably won't be as connected to my hip, but i'm just going to enjoy all the little moments while I can,,,




My art work featured in FUEL COFFEE BAR, have you been there? It's like taking a step 
back into the nineties with mod=flair, love this place to hang and create, Little Italy 
needed this badly, something a little more non-traditional, and it's clean! Packed with hipsters, and open mic nights and great coffee-house energy, Yeah, I'm a fan of Phoenix more than Coventry, but FUEL in Little Italy is a bit more, shall i say Portlandia? Can you dig??? 

Comments

Popular Posts