June/July 15

"Venice" sold to Saudi couple below - acrylic on canvas - painted outside at june artwalk 2014 


"Shaker Lakes" Acrylic & Ink on Canvas - bye bye - off to Saudi Arabia , kind of sad, 
but happy my art is flowing to the other side of the world,,, 


 Here's my darling husband Aaron, helping me wrap a piece of my soul, I didn't feel right about
letting these paintings go, he was like, "honey, this is a gallery, not a museum, do you want to sell
your art or not?" not in a pressure kind of way, he always supports me, just, i'm not sure what i want to do with these paintings, the "shaker lakes" more than "venice" I got attached. And the $$$$ helps a little, takes the edge off, you feel like a sell out. I really don't like to sell my work, that's the truth, I took all my work out of the gallery, It's currently showing at Fairmount Center of the Arts until late
September. Right now I have Jeff Suntala's watercolor's up, he's an incredible local watercolorist, you HAVE TO (I'll do a blog entry on his paintings) see his work! I also have photography by David Schwartz which is really vibrant and makes you feel like you are there.


Here's a water color I did on 300# Arches of a southwestern sunset, it's framed and hung and part
of the " A Nature Walk " solo show I have going on at Fairmount Center right now,




A watercolor and ink sunset illustration framed in a bronze pendant with venetian strung beads - sold, but i can make more! 


"Albanian Sunset" Friend of mine who works in Little Italy commissioned me to 
paint this for him along with another local sunset, he's from Albania, he took it home with him this
summer, I enjoyed doing it. He was really happy with it, and I really enjoy making people happy and creating sunsets from where they are from or where they have traveled.







My daughter Lauren's Henna Hand by Cleveland Henna's Kristina Haberek who is currently going to 
be moving her studio behind my Gallery! I'm so excited, she is such a good friend of mine, and she is so creative and just an inspirational woman to have around, i'm so stoked, she lives in Little Italy, she's gonna work in Little Italy, ha ha, The Land, east side for life!   








Comments

Popular Posts