latest commissions from a return gallery customer

There are a lot of interesting ways to have fun and create art and get paid for it. By maintaining a gallery/studio, you have the opportunity to meet many different people in the public. When they have an interest in my artwork, it's a real lift to my day. This one customer in particular, Caitriona (pronounced Katrina) from Ireland, here in Cleveland working at the hospital in University Circle. She also lives in Little Italy. She started out by purchasing two different handmade venetian beaded necklaces that I made in a rosary style chain. She told me she was a fan of my posters, so I gave her a couple of them as a gift. A couple weeks later, she contacted me via my facebook fan page and asked if I do commission work. She wanted custom drawings in my particular illustration style, of her colleagues at the hospital, and an illustration of Rio de Janero. Of couse! I would love to!! I absolutely adore drawing people and places! So here are the commissions done in my digital-cartoony style of illustration :




-















Comments

Popular Posts